Software download issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

deadcow55

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
indiana
I have a large numbers of 211 and 722 receivers on a qam site that are stuck on a software download screen and get stuck on step 3 of 7. It will get stuck on this screen for hours. It does not give any error message. q-boxes have been swapped out with no luck and receivers have been rebooted. Does anyone have insight on this, I have never seen this screen before.

We have received reports of receivers not downloading software (freezing up on the 061 message) over the past couple days.

I'm not sure about QAM setups though (I imagine they would be affected too). Normally, resetting the receiver would get it going again, but in this case all we do is submit a report about the problem. A coworker was having this problem on their new receiver 2 days, and after a couple hours it went through normally

Dish says to just reboot the boxes, but after that the same screen just comes up after stalls on step 3 of seven again. I think it may be the new installation wizard software. I put in a trouble report with dish also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)