software update on h20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

putterboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2005
Greetings, Sometime during the early morning hours, got the software update on my h20-600. Program guide looks a little different, and the signal strength glitch is fixed. Nice to see those mid 90 numbers now,even knowing the h20 was reading some 20 or so less than actual strength in the past. Just thought I would share this.

With this update, does it take you to the guide the first time you hit the guide botton like the updated HR-20?

This update is horrible. I wish I could roll it back.

After the update the menu navigation sound was set to "Medium". I thought there was something wrong with my box.

I leave my box in native mode and anything less than HD was causing my TV to stretch.

You now have to enter 4 digits to navigate to a channel. Say I want to go to channel 2. I can not enter to and hit Select. I have to enter 0002. Only then will select work.

There is a new channel, 77, with instructions on making sure you are set up correctly for the new channels.

The channel icon graphics are a mess.

There are new background images for XM. Maybe just one image, but it is new.

You now have to enter 4 digits to navigate to a channel. Say I want to go to channel 2. I can not enter to and hit Select. I have to enter 0002. Only then will select work.

Do you mean the enter at the bottom of remote?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts