Software update: SD Tivo 6.2-01-2-381

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wwood_98

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2005
Just received. Large improvement. Groups are fantastic.

Any word on a possible similar upgrade for the HR10-250?

Did you just get a new unit or something? The 6.2 firmware has been out for quite some time now. No upgrades for the HD-Tivo however.

Tonedeaf said:
Did you just get a new unit or something? The 6.2 firmware has been out for quite some time now. No upgrades for the HD-Tivo however.

Yes, new unit.

But, I am also having an HD Tivo installed as we speak. Unfortunately, it sounds like the firmware won't be quite as slick as this dual tuner Samsung SD Tivo.

Tonedeaf said:
Night and day difference from the previous firmware. My daughter liked using my R10 over her Hughes DVR40 until she got folders on hers.

I was on the phone with D* today and the chick said she felt sure an update for the R10 was forthcoming. But she didn't know when.

wwood_98 said:
I was on the phone with D* today and the chick said she felt sure an update for the R10 was forthcoming. But she didn't know when.
Update for the R10 SD Tivo was from 6.1 to 6.2. the HR10 HD Tivo probably will not see any upgrades to the firmware unfortunately.

Is everyone out there getting 6.2 on the R10? I'm still showing 6.1..... after a phone connection. D* website says 6.2 won't be released for the R10.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts