Software Update Today

Very festive! Now try typing in a search for “roller coaster” and see what you get…

Last edited:
Jimmy Fallon Santa GIF by NBC
:biggrin

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
Scott your software update screwed up everything in the reply section. No copy links no gifs and no emoji's. No anything!!!!!! It was working this afternoon, as you can see in my post #180.

Scott your software update screwed up everything in the reply section. No copy links no gifs and no emoji's. No anything!!!!!! It was working this afternoon, as you can see in my post #180.
Check to see if you have disabled WYSIWYG mode/enabled Code Edit mode. Look for the Brackets (circled in red below) and see if they are a light blue color instead of the darker gray (I suppose it might be different if you have the Dark Theme enabled).
9CB5D500-4619-490D-89C1-068C6CC06453.jpeg

Regarding the GIF button, I tried it out using Chrome and Firefox instead of Safari, and they all exhibited the same Sucuri.net Firewall warning causing the “Oops!” Pop-up.

If I scroll through the available GIFs and select one, that doesn’t seem to be a problem:
Fox Dancing GIF by Kéké

(this seemed appropriate to use for my example ;))​

It’s not until I click in the Search field and type a few characters of what I was searching for that it generates the SQL Injection warning from Sucuri..

• Sad
Reactions: Howard Simmons