SoftWare Update: v.281

Bobhend said:
Mine is still at 280LADD-N. Don't trust the clock on an 811, we were late to church because of it.
Bobhend,
The only time I've noticed weirdness with the clock on my 811 (and the 6000 as well) is when I'm watching ATSC stations. The clock seems to lose from 2-5 minutes an hour! I can't say that I'd ever trust the 811 as an alarm clock, even though I have tune-to timers set for The Daily Show and one of the music channels.

Just checking in for the Lexington, KY DMA......

27.1 - yes - cbs
27.2 - no - upn
36.1 - yes - abc
36.2 - no - abc news now
46.1 - yes - pbs
46.2 - no
46.3 - no
46.4 - no

I notice the clock doesn't keep accurate time when tuned to OTA. It always updates when tuned to a SAT channel.

I have program info for Omaha's DMA but not Lincoln's.

BSOD yesterday. Again.

sblasl said:
My 811 is showing the following:

SoftWare Version: P281LABD-N
BootStrap Version: 1013LABD

Anyone know the specifics as to what this update is suppose to provide? To early in the morning to identify changes.

I'm in the Metro Detroit area - now have digital OTA guide info for all locals with the exception of the local PBS channel, WTVS. Subchannel 1 has info for all stations, any additional subchannels still show "Local Digital", but these aren't terribly important to me, and not all of the locals have subchannels.

Albuquerque stations show the analog and corresponding subchannel. KOAT-ABC shows 7.0 and 7.2 the same with no info on the HD 7.1, which is usually an hour early when it is working. KNME-PBS shows the same on 5.0 and 5.2 but the national HD feed on 5.1 has no info, too bad and could be remapped if they did it that way. Channels FOX 2, NBC 4, CBS 13, UPN 19, and WB? 50 only have the one subchannel.

I still have KASA-FOX 2.1 switch back to 27 on the first up channel past it. There is a 27 out of Roswell that may be confusing it. The guide for 27.1 is right. I think it is lazy.

well, DD isn't fixed :mad:

I can now make my listings in ascending or descending order and I can tune to a channel not on my list :cool:

Finally got it here. For Charlotte, I have NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, UPN, WB, one independant, and one of the three area PBS stations. All of them sho guide data on the primary digital channel, but none of the subchannels, except UPN which has no guide data on the primary HD channel, but DOES have data on the secondary SD only channel. Of course, that may be because they show HDNET programming during the day.

We got the update today in the Phoenix area.The guide shows info for most
of the digital channels but only some of the analogs.I have to admit I really
like having the digital channel info,especially on the HD PBS station, because
they have different programming than the analog PBS.I have'nt had the BSOD but I've only had the update since this morning. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts