Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
My wife is having some minor surgery today, so while I have two hours wait until she is ready to go, I figured I would upgrade us to the new XenForo 1.5.

The new features in XenForo 1.5 include:
...and more.

As I am working the site may be unavailable for a few minutes and or it may look strange for a few minutes as I am working.

Other sites that have upgraded have said the upgrade has been painless so I am hoping the same will be true here. :)

I will update this post when I am done.

Thanks for allowing me to make SatelliteGuys better for YOU! :D

Ok upgrade is complete.

I do notice a few issues such as your username and log out have moved down to the navigation bar, and avatars are circles. I will fix those issues now. :)

Well the things that I saw that were odd are fixed. :) (Still need to do the fixes to the dark style)

Just got a call from the doctor and my wife is out of surgery and is in recovery. I will be able to go up and see her in a few minutes.

So because of that I am going to stop work for awhile.

One thing I noticed (and I am connected to the internet via tethering my iPhone) is that the site seems more "snappy" since the update. I hope you guys are seeing the same thing too. :)

No issues so far. But this time, your upgrade caught me in mid-posts. :(

Just tried several times to setup the two step verification via Verification Code via App (Google Authenticator) and I keep receiving the following error each time. I've tried clearing cookies, signing in/out of Satguys, deleting the entry from Authenticator and re-scan the barcode etc. but still receive the same error each time...

Two Step Error.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts