Software Upgrade TUESDAY Evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup the likes are gone. :(

For some reason the server was throwing database errors so I had to reinstall the VbSEO program (which has the likes system built in) And when it reinstalled itself it wiped the likes table. :(

I am almost tempted to turn off the vbSEO likes system and use a different one, and I am looking at options now.

As far as work goes I am done for now and am searching for a different likes system.

I hope all that extra junk at the top above the first post goes away.
and am searching for a different likes system
..good idea. It looks stupid now.
And how 'bout all the "actvity" stuff in the profile pages...:facepalm

I hope all that extra junk at the top above the first post goes away.
Looks like that's just on THIS thread. Other areas look fine. Except the screwy "like" thing....
EDIT: Now the extra stuff above the first post is showing up other places too. Hopefully Scott's not finished yet....:popcorn

Last edited:
Bummer to hear about previous likes being lost,oh well no need to cry over spilled milk.At least the forum is running well and it appears no pertinent info has been lost so thats a good thing.

This is the second time the Likes have been reset.

I am disappointed by it to be honest with you.

Here is one likes system I am looking at [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v2 (vB4) [AJAX] - vBulletin.org Forum The only downside of it is that the PRO version of this is $170. The nice part of it is if I do move to it, all the Likes stored in the vbSEO likes system will be migrated over. :D

This is the second time the Likes have been reset.

I am disappointed by it to be honest with you.

Here is one likes system I am looking at [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v2 (vB4) [AJAX] - vBulletin.org Forum The only downside of it is that the PRO version of this is $170. The nice part of it is if I do move to it, all the Likes stored in the vbSEO likes system will be migrated over. :D

if you can better it that would be nice. the way it is now i won't even bother with it. definitely not your fault. maybe if we all chip in with at least $5 you can do this.

some of the updates are nice. i like the extras on our profile page. when you edit a post it's better to look at again :) .

Last edited:
some of the updates are nice. i like the extras on our profile page. when you edit a post it's better to look at again :)

Not me. It has a bunch of irrelevant posts listed in there now, that I'm not sure why I need to see them. Profile needs to go back to the way it was.

Not me. It has a bunch of irrelevant posts listed in there now, that I'm not sure why I need to see them. Profile needs to go back to the way it was.

well its not like we're on our profile page most of the time. not much of a big deal imo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts