Software Version L2.65 for 211 spooling tomorrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I can safely say that the toslink sync problem has been fixed. Well, at least on my 211. I've been playing RAVE for over an hour now and I'm really happy that they took care of the problem.

Tested the Caller ID problem and it still displays "OUT OF AREA, Unavailable" for cell phone calls. So that one is not fixed.

Yeah my 411 has the 2.65 also and I noticed today it has the "All HD" listing now.

The HD favorites list is nice, and it's good that they didn't seem to break anything with this release, but ...... I do wish that they'd fix the caller-id info so that it works as well as it does on the 811.

I have had nothing but problems with my OTA since this update never had any problems before the update came out.

Problem is now i get the black screen on all of my OTA Channels but still have audio and have to reboot anytime i want to watch OTA channels this sucks leave it to DISH to send out another messed up update this is getting old real fast i got better things to do with my money then buy recivers that dont work.

JIGGIEFLY said:
I have had nothing but problems with my OTA since this update never had any problems before the update came out.

Problem is now i get the black screen on all of my OTA Channels but still have audio and have to reboot anytime i want to watch OTA channels this sucks leave it to DISH to send out another messed up update this is getting old real fast i got better things to do with my money then buy recivers that dont work.
Sorry your OTA isn't working, but maybe it's your OTA there that's bad. I don't see everyone else bitching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts