Software version L3.56 for ViP622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
RandallA said:
Did you try a hard reboot? It's always good to do a hard reboot after a software upgrade.

Good point and I didnt. Yeah let me do a hard reboot real quick and I will get back with results.

Unplugged unit, waited 10 sec, and plugged it back in.

Issue is still there. Very appearent on my local ABC station WCPO in cincinnati. Popping sometimes every other second.

NBC, CBS, FOX and WB seem to be ok. My PBS station is popping too.

Never had an issue but on my WB station prior to update.

bummer...

I've been watching most of the morning and have yet to hear or see any of the old issues...

cincyguy2k4 said:
Unplugged unit, waited 10 sec, and plugged it back in.

Issue is still there. Very appearent on my local ABC station WCPO in cincinnati. Popping sometimes every other second.

NBC, CBS, FOX and WB seem to be ok. My PBS station is popping too.

Never had an issue but on my WB station prior to update.

Im happy to report that at least on my HD set that is TV1 everything is working better.

Its only OTA channels being viewed on TV2 over Coax output.

Now after several hours of use, I can say that this software has made my 622 essentially flawless.

There are no more audio dropouts or AV sync issues (except of course for the KungFu channel;) )

THIS ROCKS!

120inna55 said:
Now after several hours of use, I can say that this software has made my 622 essentially flawless.

There are no more audio dropouts or AV sync issues (except of course for the KungFu channel;) )

THIS ROCKS!

I spoke too soon. The dropouts are back.:mad:

Forgot to mention - Need to be using the In-home distribution output. I have TV1 out set to air channel 27 and TV2 out set to air channel 25.

I can set TV1 to and OTA program and also watch it on "TV2" by selecting channel 27. Picture is squished but you can watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)