Software Version S505 Hopper with Sling Has Arrived

Haha. Unfortunately I am one of few who does not have an OTA. But I haven't seen any changes in anything honestly. I also haven't had any problems with anything though. I do wish you all luck when it releases publicly that it is resolved.

Haha. Unfortunately I am one of few who does not have an OTA. But I haven't seen any changes in anything honestly. I also haven't had any problems with anything though. I do wish you all luck when it releases publicly that it is resolved.
OK, thanks.

Any idea what 506 does?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

I don't see any change whatsoever in 506 from even 503. I saw 505 for 1 day, and then I got got 506 on 6/30. But no, no noticeable changes.

I hope it's fixing some bugs that only afflict a few of us.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

I hope so to Navychop. The only problem I really have, I can love with(2 problems actually). The huge lag on doing anything with the joeys, and the pandora rebooting on the Joey issue. But I only use the Joey for backround picture and sound in my office, so I don't care about either issue. But I do hope some of those other issues get resolved ASAP for you guys. That sounds like it sucks.

I wish the would fix the add channel button in the OTA section. Right now it reads " Future Use", when you press it. The button works on the 722K, it should not be a big deal to fix it.

Do you have any ota locals in HD that the HWS hasn't added? I periodically check using the TV to see and so far no new ota hd channels are available.

I still don't have 505 on any of my HWS. Sounds like "under the hood" mainly though.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm still stuck on S503. But I hope and pray the new software fixes the issue where one of the timers doesn't fire if you have 3 scheduled at the same time. This is getting really old. The worst part is I can't even set it manually after the show starts. The 10PM slot rolls around and I have Longmire, Under the Dome, and Teen Wolf scheduled to record. Well Teen Wolf doesn't start recording (even though I'm already recording the 9PM Teen Wolf because it's last weeks episode that I missed as well because of this same *##*%* issue). I get the "cancelled by user" BS. So I turn to MTV using the free tuner and hit the record button. It pops up on the screen saying it's recording......BUT IT'S NOT!! It will not record for some reason. How does Dish keep taking 2 steps backwards with this hopper??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just went in to watch 11 pm news, am getting 061 message - "important information being downloaded, do not turn off receiver". Then it goes to 303, "memory being programmed". Obviously this is a new update (I had 505). Taking over 40 minutes, very slow. OK, now says software is 506.

I love that I have the employee software. As long as my account is marked employee account, I get the software first. Had 506 since the 30th

Was stuck on 503. Got 506 tonight. Still have transfer that does not make the last few seconds.
And one case of no start to transfer. Recent count of 135 that I cannot transfer to EHD.
-Ken

I love that I have the employee software. As long as my account is marked employee account, I get the software first. Had 506 since the 30th
Doesn't sound like you're getting it any earlier than the 1st wave of customers that receive it....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)