Solar Tsunami to Strike Earth Tuesday Night

It is amazing that people ignore the fact that the earth has been through several drastic changes throughout her existence, much greater than anything we have seen or will see during human existence (even changes during human existence has been greater than anything over the last few decades), and we jump on any minor event as a sign that the world is ending.

Earthquakes have always happened and there have been times where they have occurred at a much greater frequency and much larger than anything we have seen recently. We know more about events now, and even randomness will create periods of great activity and periods of no activity.

Solar storms have always occurred, some even greater. We just know about them now because we can see them and have things that are actually effected by them. They were never an issue 100+ years ago, nor did we even know they existed.

The world is not going to end in 2012.

The earth has had periods of complete freezing, and it is still around
The earth has has been struck by huge meteorites, and it is still around
The earth has been through periods of great seismic and volcanic activity, and it is still around
The earth has had great climatic changes, much greater than anything we have witnessed, and it is still around.
The earth has had pole shifts occur several times, and it is still around

Nothing will happen in 2012 that will come close to what the earth has already experienced.

Not early.. but everything is happening as it was foreseen. Note the increase in earthquakes are having all over the planet, solar flares acting like microwaves. Do you really think our or any govt would say anything if they knew something was happening???? Hell no, it would be just like in the movie to prevent everyone from going crazy.

Believe something is happening or not...the facts are really there. We are losing our ice shelves so our sea's are already rising. The earthquakes are happening more and more thus prob a start to a major shift. Nobody really knows if anything is happening or not but its all pointing to some sort of "change" will happen in 2012.

2012 Planet Alignment and the 2012 Mayan Calendar

I think you've seen the movie waaay too many times... :D

Ummm... show me the data that confirms an increase in earthquakes or tectonic plate activity. I bet you don't find it... not because of the conspiracy, but because there ISN'T any more. It's just a few more hit in populated areas this time. The number and magnitude of earthquakes is consistent with the norms and averages going back to 1904!

How do you explain the increased solar activity in 2001?

Who knows... a cycle can begin years upon years before something happens. I won't go as far to say the end of the world is in 2012 either cause who am I to say it will, but something is happening to the earth on different levels - something may or may not happen in 2012 so best to make sure you have your soul prepared at least well ahead of time just in case ;)

Nothing will happen in 2012 that will come close to what the earth has already experienced.

I'm glad you can tell the future...can ya tell me who will win the CFB National Championship this year? :D

As far as predicting the future- gee I wonder which one I'd put my bet on? :rolleyes:

It is amazing that people ignore the fact that the earth has been through several drastic changes throughout her existence, much greater than anything we have seen or will see during human existence (even changes during human existence has been greater than anything over the last few decades), and we jump on any minor event as a sign that the world is ending.

Earthquakes have always happened and there have been times where they have occurred at a much greater frequency and much larger than anything we have seen recently. We know more about events now, and even randomness will create periods of great activity and periods of no activity.

Solar storms have always occurred, some even greater. We just know about them now because we can see them and have things that are actually effected by them. They were never an issue 100+ years ago, nor did we even know they existed.

The world is not going to end in 2012.

The earth has had periods of complete freezing, and it is still around
The earth has has been struck by huge meteorites, and it is still around
The earth has been through periods of great seismic and volcanic activity, and it is still around
The earth has had great climatic changes, much greater than anything we have witnessed, and it is still around.
The earth has had pole shifts occur several times, and it is still around

Damn, a sensible post!

And what a pathetic site that was linked to. In effect: "If we ignore everyone that says it's balderdash, almost everyone else agrees we're in for trouble." More of Gary North (Y2K) kind of claptrap.

some of these posts are as funny as some that I was shown over on the DTV forum by some of our friends...

some of these posts are as funny as some that I was shown over on the DTV forum by some of our friends...
I am treated the same by many Dish subs, when most of my post are made to only clarify information that others have posted about Direct. I never bash Dish or bash the decisions by others who chose the provider of their choice. I also never attack others personally. Yet, I am called a troll and told not to post here.

In reality, it does not bother me.

I am treated the same by many Dish subs, when most of my post are made to only clarify information that others have posted about Direct. I never bash Dish or bash the decisions by others who chose the provider of their choice. I also never attack others personally. Yet, I am called a troll and told not to post here.

In reality, it does not bother me.

There should be a difference between you volunteering information here and having someone drag your name into a conversation that had nothing to do with you nor wanting to be dragged in. But I will defend when it is.
I have nothing against anyone over there. Even got a couple nice messages from posters over there, but the three amigos sure seemed to be on a roll.
At least the mods didn't listen to them and delete the posts (at least last time I checked anyway). It will be good for people over there to see them for who they really are.
I won't change what I post here or how I feel, but I will be more aware about certain things...Wouldn't want to piss off the lords...
But this thread still makes me laugh

There should be a difference between you volunteering information here and having someone drag your name into a conversation that had nothing to do with you nor wanting to be dragged in. But I will defend when it is.
I have nothing against anyone over there. Even got a couple nice messages from posters over there, but the three amigos sure seemed to be on a roll.
At least the mods didn't listen to them and delete the posts (at least last time I checked anyway). It will be good for people over there to see them for who they really are.
I won't change what I post here or how I feel, but I will be more aware about certain things...Wouldn't want to piss off the lords...
But this thread still makes me laugh
I totally agree. If you noticed, I did make a post defending you guys when they called you a troll.

I totally agree. If you noticed, I did make a post defending you guys when they called you a troll.

You did and please know that it was appreciated. None of went there to troll. It was the second time I had ever even been over there and it was only after it was pointed out that they were using our names and calling us out. I will always go and defend myself, whether the mods like it or not.
Amazingly the person that "got" to do the deleting was one of the the three... Gee how convenient, but not surprising.

You did and please know that it was appreciated. None of went there to troll. It was the second time I had ever even been over there and it was only after it was pointed out that they were using our names and calling us out. I will always go and defend myself, whether the mods like it or not.
Amazingly the person that "got" to do the deleting was one of the the three... Gee how convenient, but not surprising.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/222351-finally-canceled-e-today-4.html#post2283954

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts