Status
Please reply by conversation.

NotTy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Wa
Hello everyone.
Just got home from work and my wife says some channels work and others don't. For instance, 258 and 259 work but 260 doesn't. It says "Please wait a moment...We are processing your request".

I had her go to W1 and flip through channels 1-6, pausing each time, and I can hear the servo motor working. Next, I went back to X4 and checked the signal quality on 260 and it says Signal-100, Quality- 1. I moved the dish and tried to adjust the skew with no luck.

I went down 1 channel to 259 and the signal there is also 100 but unlike channel 260, this channel says quality-96.

So I'm wondering if SLR is having issues?

Hello everyone.
Just got home from work and my wife says some channels work and others don't. For instance, 258 and 259 work but 260 doesn't. It says "Please wait a moment...We are processing your request".

I had her go to W1 and flip through channels 1-6, pausing each time, and I can hear the servo motor working. Next, I went back to X4 and checked the signal quality on 260 and it says Signal-100, Quality- 1. I moved the dish and tried to adjust the skew with no luck.

I went down 1 channel to 259 and the signal there is also 100 but unlike channel 260, this channel says quality-96.

So I'm wondering if SLR is having issues?

If you want Bravo try X4-203. The maps should have updated themselves on X4 if your receiver was working properly.
Hits has been making several changes moving many channels to DVB-S2 format on AMC-18 and the old location of X4-260 used to be 3740 H and that mux is no longer available for the 922 receivers.
Only the East coast feeds of History and Bravo and HGTV are now available. So if you still show 206, 260 and 262 those channels will no longer work.

HGTV-E is on X4-207
History-E is on X4-258

If you want Bravo try X4-203. The maps should have updated themselves on X4 if your receiver was working properly.
Hits has been making several changes moving many channels to DVB-S2 format on AMC-18 and the old location of X4-260 used to be 3740 H and that mux is no longer available for the 922 receivers.
Only the East coast feeds of History and Bravo and HGTV are now available. So if you still show 206, 260 and 262 those channels will no longer work.

HGTV-E is on X4-207
History-E is on X4-258
Thanks Stargaze. That must be what it is. Those three don't come in at all anymore but everything else does. Just a little more slippage towards the demise of C-Band subscriptions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)