Some channels are out, some are in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shkarter1985

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2008
Greenwood, South Carolina
When I turned to channel 40 (WMYA), I get the 771 error (Searching for Satellite Signal), I've turned to SD channels like my SD locals (16, 29, 40), and national channels 303 (Teen Nick) and 305 (ION) I get the same thing. Other channels like 299 (Nickelodeon East HD), 300 (Nickelodeon West SD), 301 (Nick Jr.), 302 (Nicktoons Network), and the rest of my HD locals (4, 7, 13, 21, 33, and 62) plus UNC-KD 33.2 are working fine.

Any help? It's doing on DirecTV HD recievers. Mine is H23-600.

When I turned to channel 40 (WMYA), I get the 771 error (Searching for Satellite Signal), I've turned to SD channels like my SD locals (16, 29, 40), and national channels 303 (Teen Nick) and 305 (ION) I get the same thing. Other channels like 299 (Nickelodeon East HD), 300 (Nickelodeon West SD), 301 (Nick Jr.), 302 (Nicktoons Network), and the rest of my HD locals (4, 7, 13, 21, 33, and 62) plus UNC-KD 33.2 are working fine.

Any help? It's doing on DirecTV HD recievers. Mine is H23-600.

Did you get any snow on your dish?

It's not snowing, but the channels I can't get are my locals in SD (16, 29, and 40), and other national channels, for example 262 (SOAPnet), 303 (Teen Nick), and 305 (ION) are the examples with error 771 instead. All other channels are working fine and HD as well. I've rebooted it, but it stoped at 84 % complete, and it turns to the 101 network.

The problem our sewage pipe has issues. They had to cut the lines to fix the sewage pipe. I wished they get the sewage pipes fixed. Real disapointment.

I miss my favorite channels :(

I dont know about the locals but according to thelist the 3 channels you mention are all on EVEN transponders

The101 is on an odd

sounds like a LNB is going out...or possibly a bad connection

do this...posted here is the list of Directv channels by TP
SatelliteGuys.US - Subscription 101°W

pick some odds and evens and see if the evens dont work and the odds do. The HD channels are on a different satellite (99 & 103)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)