Some Dish Help

kyleorton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
Wisconsin
I joined to discuss the fate of the Absolute package and have been impressed with the knowledge and dedication of users on here, so I figured someone might be able to help me with an issue.

I really like OTA locals (in addition to Dish HD locals) because my wife records really awful network television. I was connected via a diplexer at my old apt. to an antenna on the roof and want to do the same at my new house.

I'm using a diplexer right now because I have an antenna in an unused bedroom and I'm running it down to the basement where I "diplexed" it into the line to the 722. I need to free up that room and have trouble with one problem station in that location. I think putting it outside will do the trick.

All of the posts I've found with people asking this end because they're using the TV2 out on the 722 or some issue with a diplexer. My question is exactly where/how do I add the antenna line at the dish? If I have to cut and terminate things, I'll probably have to get someone else to do it but I'm hoping it's a job for a ladder and pliers.

Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts