Some Happy Days Cast members sue CBS over money owed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
Interesting for many reasons. One being that Henry Winkler and Ron Howard are not part of the lawsuit. I've seen the slot machines. They're all over them. Also Erin Moran seems to have made up with some of the cast. She had some pretty strong things to say about them years ago. She accused Henry Winkler of being a pedophile and [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]molesting her. This was about 15 years ago. Also I believe many of the cast members got fed up with Henry Winkler at one point when ABC wanted to change the name of the show to something like Fonzie's Happy Days. It wasn't the happy crew many thought it was.

[/FONT] [video]http://www.tv.com/not-so-happy-days-cast-sues-cbs/story/25653.html[/video]

IAlso I believe many of the cast members got fed up with Henry Winkler at one point when ABC wanted to change the name of the show to something like Fonzie's Happy Days.
ABC did want to change the name, but Henry Winkler was the one that fought against the idea. And in the same vain requested that he never come before Ron Howard in the credits.

As for the molesting rumor, that was twisted from an interview she did.
The actual question and answer can be found here:
Erin Moran Interview
Question #13:I also read somewhere you where abused as a child, is this true? PLEASE explain? Did this mean as a child actor or a child?

Answer #13: I have never been abused in the business! There was mental and physical abuse in my family.

Last edited:
CBS has admitted to some payments not being made. The question now is the amounts of money.

Ron Howard probably isn't suing, as he had plenty of other revenues, so that anything from this lawsuit wouldn't make a difference to him.

ABC did want to change the name, but Henry Winkler was the one that fought against the idea. And in the same vain requested that he never come before Ron Howard in the credits.
Yes, but they did start a Saturday Morning Cartoon with his name .The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang.

They have always had some creative bookkeepers in Hollywood. Movies like the first Batman. It had a budget of $48 million dollars and made $411 Million but they some how didn't make a profit, or not one that you could notice.

They have always had some creative bookkeepers in Hollywood. Movies like the first Batman. It had a budget of $48 million dollars and made $411 Million but they some how didn't make a profit, or not one that you could notice.

In hollywood you always want a cut of gross, never net...