Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

wam161

Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
Well, the baseball season has begun, and still no RSN in HD. I live in the Chicago area and both WGN and Comcast Sport NET are not offered in HD. As it turns out I made the wrong decision in sticking with Dish. Now I'm locked in for another 18 months. Bummer, All my friends get to watch their sports in HD.

I'm giving E* until the completion of the MLBEI talks before I complain (again). I'm thinking if E* gets in on the contract they might light up the RSN's in HD because they be using the feeds anyway or if they do not get in on the contract they almost have to light them up in order to have some sort of MLB Baseball presence.

...trying to keep positive...

Well, the baseball season has begun, and still no RSN in HD. I live in the Chicago area and both WGN and Comcast Sport NET are not offered in HD. As it turns out I made the wrong decision in sticking with Dish. Now I'm locked in for another 18 months. Bummer, All my friends get to watch their sports in HD.

welcome to the club. My Twins have more than 40+ home games in HD this year that i wont get to see. My contract expires in October and if the RSN's arent in HD by then its hello D*.

than whats channel 364? it was a hd picture- or widescreen it look good to me -also showing up on hd guide? so what is this channel?

I just checked the programming guide here in MN and no channel 386(where FSN North HD has been uplinked). But then again there are not any HD games scheduled until Thursday (Wild game).

Well, my cable co. has Sunshine Net(some of Marlins games) in HD and Dish doesn't have it. But 720p format is not the one to make me to switch from dish to cable.When most of sport local channels give me a real HD format, 1080i, then I will start to switch back to cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)