Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

Well, my cable co. has Sunshine Net(some of Marlins games) in HD and Dish doesn't have it. But 720p format is not the one to make me to switch from dish to cable.When most of sport local channels give me a real HD format, 1080i, then I will start to switch back to cable.
1280x720p IS an official, recognized, accepted HD format. Good luck getting 1080i from any network affiliated with FOX or ABC.

Ok, wth is going on? Is this for real? Can someone go through the channel guide and see what is actually there?

Really hoping this is true. I've waited a long dang time!

Ha, ha. Hey it's opening day for the SF Giants tomorrow, I think I'm calling in sick to watch the game in HD. :)

Well thumbs up to that...cept the part about the Giants- GO DODGERS! :p

Seriously though, I think I feel a head cold coming on... cough

Beat LA, beat LA, beat LA..... Lol, hoping this is a good season for the West and it goes down to the last game of the season. Like the one you guys won with a home run by Finley. :(

Then we get Finley last year and he doesn't hit crap.

I just checked the programming guide here in MN and no channel 386(where FSN North HD has been uplinked). But then again there are not any HD games scheduled until Thursday (Wild game).

I think the next FSN North HD telecast is the T'Wolves game tomorrow. Hope it happens in HD.

Last edited:
I said this in the uplink as well, i didnt realize this thread was going... I wonder if they arent going to turn them on/off as HD content is on, Comcast does that here in MN, I would bet not more than a handful of RSN's would have HD on at anyone time and that would save some of the precious bandwidth, just so they have people working on the switches that know what they are doing :)

game on and its hd :)

Dude, not calling you out or anything but you better not be foolin! What game is it you are getting?

FAN00025~UFO-I-Want-to-Believe-Posters.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)