Some HD RSN's Now LIVE!

I am really glad to hear that the RSN's are on, and will be looking forward to the "Last 3 HOME GAMES" in Beautifull HD, for the Sacramento Kings, and maybe even the Golden State Warriors, on CSNWS & FSN-BA, here in the Central valley of California. But I really have been wanting and waiting, since Oct of last year, so I could have watched ALL of the KINGS home games in HD. I am not much for baseball, but I am sure there are alot more Baseball fans, then Basketball, so Enjoy all the HD games, and I will just hold on until the 07-08 NBA season. Good to hear that E* "FINALLY" has them on the air.

what does it take to get rsn

I am some what confused.

I only have top 100 (no locals) must I add locals would I get FSN MW HD then

I have all HD programming

thanks

Trido

Keep em coming Dish. Maybe SNY-HD will appear in my on screen guide tomorrow.

The Mets are off tonight.

PS.. Not a bad night last night. Unless you like the Cards.. lol

The Seattle-A's game will be in HD for the Seattle market so I would think that they will turn on FSNW not FSBA but we'll see.

FSNBA is carrying it in HD, also. Who wants to listen to Mariners announcers in the Bay? Honestly, I'd rather listen to Vin or Harry (miss ya).

S~

Fsn Mw Hd

Looking over FSNMW site and if someone sees more hd I only see a total of 37 HD Cardinals games?

Does that look right? No other HD on that channel at all?

trido

josef, i have to ask as your posts were unclear. do you have dish or bhn? because, if its bhn, you won't be seeing any marlins game unless they are broadcast on fox or espn. no fsn florida and they won't carry fish games on sun sports. sorry!

comcast sportsnet hd chicago

all this talk about csnhd chicago, but there is no channel 379 in my guide, the game was not broadcast in hd by dish, only over cable!
most likely, comcast will never go hd over dish in chicago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)