Some of your current programming is scheduled to change?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Logged in to my account today. Got a notice that says "Some of your current programming is scheduled to change soon. See below for details. If you'd like keep all of your current programming please call 800 531 5000"

I have entertainment package, Sunday Ticket/Max, and Cinemax/Starz 6 month promo's that won't expire till Feb next year.

Anyone else have info on what changes this message is referring to? I can't find any details that the account alert if referring to.

Sounds like you should contact Directv and ask them.

I got the same message a couple of weeks ago. I called and they had no clue why it was saying that.

Yep, all they said to me was that the system has me flagged as my programming package is having changes coming to included channels, but they didn't know what the changes were. Says effective date is November 1

Wonder if they are doing away with that package ?
If so, you wouldbe grandfathered till you change packages.

Last edited:
Yep, all they said to me was that the system has me flagged as my programming package is having changes coming to included channels, but they didn't know what the changes were. Says effective date is November 1
Do you have the Xtra package like I do? They have stopped offering that to new customers in parts of the country.

I got the same message & called last week. They said I could possibly be losing my local ABC channel.

The message no longer shows on my account & I still have the channel.

I'm seeing the same message on my account. I have Ultimate as my base package, HD Extra Pack, and Showtime Unlimited.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)