Some potentially interesting HD test channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
:up same here. that's a hell of a list

It would be, it is essentially every HD channel in existence that we don't get now.

I'd be happy with just a handful of that list :)

I think it is fairly certain that come May we will all have more premium channels, we will all have more national channels, and even more sports, all in HD, and there will still be somebody not happy. :rolleyes:

I have got a question for some of you in the know. Last week the Moutain West Confrence announced is 2010 football schedule and stated that all the game brodcast on the MTN network would be in HD. My question is there any roomers of MTN going full time HD or will this only be like in the past game only HD?

It would be, it is essentially every HD channel in existence that we don't get now.

I'd be happy with just a handful of that list :)

I think it is fairly certain that come May we will all have more premium channels, we will all have more national channels, and even more sports, all in HD, and there will still be somebody not happy. :rolleyes:
agreed.....

Im actually quite happy with this list although I would cut the # of PPV channels we have now let alone add any more.

D* won't cut any PPV channels because almost all of them are shared with part time RSNs and the various PPV events like Sunday Ticket, boxing/wrestling/mma
and the mix channels used for golf and tennis majors and NASCAR Hot Pass.

IIRC, this past fall on Sundays when the football games were on and there was NHL, NBA and MLB games all going on, almost every PPV HD channel was down.

As much as we all hate the HD PPVs, they are there to provide a bandwidth buffer so that when a lot of other temporary HD channels are on, like I mentioned above, D* doesn't have to take down any full time HD channels like they did in years past.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts