Someone is screwing with the DISH guide information (Ellen related)

It's definitely a stupid move by Dish. Last Thursday and Friday Ellen was in Orlando and the info on Zap2It said so, but you couldn't tell just by looking at the Dish guide because their stupid joke takes up the whole info. Sure in the "cast" section you can see some guests who will be on, but not information like being in Orlando or what the guests do. Not to mention you can't tell who will be performing on the AI results show.

dish earth channel is funny lol ,,, and dish got what they wanted to today on her show , she gave dish about 2min worth of free adv.

Still not even remotely funny. Dish's guide is a disgrace.

This just strikes me as unprofessional in a way that makes it seem that I'm watching a tv service run out of some guy's basement. Dish Earth's programming is now called "Ellen DeGeneres Loves Planet Earth." I see the humor, but it is over the top in a bad way and I even like Ellen. Oh well. Nothing to get too upset about either way. It is just odd.

Earth Channel 212

Check out what dish did for Ellen on channel 212! If no one watched her show yesterday, she was talking about Dish Network. She also showed a clip from the Family Feud show where the question was "Name 5 things we all know about Ellen". The dad said that she hates the planet. What a stupid answer! So as she was talking about Dish Network, she joked that maybe Dish could put on her show description that she loved Planet Earth. They did one better and put in on Earth 212! Go dish!

I can't believe they actually went through the steps to actually change stuff in the guide, but I think this is hilarious :haha I just noticed the Dish Earth channel last night, best one yet!

I don't dislike Ellen, although I don't think she's particularly funny either. I just think Dish is being unprecedentedly unprofessional.

I think the biggest joke is that Ellen Degeneres is judging singing and is supposed to be taken seriously when she does so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)