Someone SAVE VOOM

scorpion251970

Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Aurora, IL
I've been a customer for about a month now, and I've also read (from this forum) that Apple and Verizon might make interesting buyers. Voom is way to good to just fade into a memory. I'm all about the Voom originals, what about everbody else?

Please Someone DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Iocca went to the government to save Chrysler to keep free enterprise. It worked. Has anyone sought government help??????

Is there anything we can do Mr.Dolens??

JP

voOm is dead and Cablevision has shown that it doesn't have the desire to do what it takes to run an HD centric DBS.

The best we can all hope for is a comparable or better service to emerge from a company that won't bail out on it prematurely.

Just remember if Voom21 ever makes it to cable/other dbs that purchasing it you are pretty much fattening the pockets of Jimmy Dolan and the same ppl who voted to shut Voom down I for one will have no part of giving that clown another penny every again.

Same here!....just call me Bubba...gimme first stabs at the little s#it

JP1 said:
Lee Iocca went to the government to save Chrysler to keep free enterprise. It worked. Has anyone sought government help??????

Is there anything we can do Mr.Dolens??

JP

Chrysler was/is a multi-billion dollar corporation with thousands of employees and it would have had a major negative impact on the national economy if it failed. Voom going under will have almost no impact to the national economy.

I sure wish someone would save it. I just reactivated E last night and I was really disappointed. I will keep fingers crossed till the end for a miracle but not holding my breath :no Someone should save it and grow it. If someone did it right they could grow like crazy I believe now. I had a few people who became interested after I got it in March and now I have had to tell them they are going out of business. Hoping that maybe it has to die and we see a new startup on 5/1 that says those who own receivers will be compatible. I don't own mine but i would jump in a flash back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts