Something is actually in HD on TNTHD

jwfgeol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Watching the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol right now and it's actually in HD and not stretch-o-vision. The SD channel is letterboxed and the HD channel has the whole screen filled. Maybe all these negative e-mails are working.

TNTHD has been showing a lot of HD movies for a while now. TBS however stretches every single movie, even if that movie has been HD on TNT before.

Watching the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol right now and it's actually in HD and not stretch-o-vision. The SD channel is letterboxed and the HD channel has the whole screen filled. Maybe all these negative e-mails are working.

TNT shows a fairly decent amount of HD programming, so I really don't understand your comments. Maybe you're confusing it with TBS? Now that's the channel that rarely shows anything in HD.

TNT shows a fairly decent amount of HD programming, so I really don't understand your comments. Maybe you're confusing it with TBS? Now that's the channel that rarely shows anything in HD.

Too bad its never shown in OAR. TNT & TBS are a waste of bandwidth.

TNT HD is not a waste of bandwidth anymore. I hardly see anything on that channel prime time that is not HD. I would be completely satisfied if TBS showed as much HD content as TNT at this Stage. In a year, They both hopefully will be playing everything in HD that was filmed in HD. Give them time people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)