Something is actually in HD on TNTHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jwfgeol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Watching the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol right now and it's actually in HD and not stretch-o-vision. The SD channel is letterboxed and the HD channel has the whole screen filled. Maybe all these negative e-mails are working.

TNTHD has been showing a lot of HD movies for a while now. TBS however stretches every single movie, even if that movie has been HD on TNT before.

Watching the Patrick Stewart version of A Christmas Carol right now and it's actually in HD and not stretch-o-vision. The SD channel is letterboxed and the HD channel has the whole screen filled. Maybe all these negative e-mails are working.

TNT shows a fairly decent amount of HD programming, so I really don't understand your comments. Maybe you're confusing it with TBS? Now that's the channel that rarely shows anything in HD.

TNT shows a fairly decent amount of HD programming, so I really don't understand your comments. Maybe you're confusing it with TBS? Now that's the channel that rarely shows anything in HD.

Too bad its never shown in OAR. TNT & TBS are a waste of bandwidth.

TNT HD is not a waste of bandwidth anymore. I hardly see anything on that channel prime time that is not HD. I would be completely satisfied if TBS showed as much HD content as TNT at this Stage. In a year, They both hopefully will be playing everything in HD that was filmed in HD. Give them time people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts