Something special for Yankee Fans

One helluva an inning you guys had yesterday night. One stupid error, and you guys we're all over our bullpen like "white on rice.":(

After the beating the Yanks took in Boston, they had to take it out on someone! ;)

The New York Yankees, 39 American League Pennants, 26 World Series Championships since 1921...........sounds to me like you boys are a little jealous ;).

I wasn't going to mention this, but now seems like a good time to bring it up. I have been watching the Ken Burns documentry Baseball and I have come to the conclusion that Boston Red Socks fans, fomerly known as The Royal Rooters were just as annoying at turn of the 20th century as the are now in the 21st century. Must be something in the water. :) :yes :)

After the beating the Yanks took in Boston, they had to take it out on someone! ;)

Believe me, the beating they took from Cleveland the weekend before was 10 times worse than last weekend against the Red Socks. :eek: :eek: :eek: Need I remind you that the season is still young, plenty of time left to get it going. The 1951 Giants were 13 out in mid August a month and a half later they were in the World Series, against who else............ the Yankees. :up

Believe me, the beating they took from Cleveland the weekend before was 10 times worse than last weekend against the Red Socks. :eek: :eek: :eek: Need I remind you that the season is still young, plenty of time left to get it going. The 1951 Giants were 13 out in mid August a month and a half later they were in the World Series, against who else............ the Yankees. :up

Wait til you see what the Angels will do to them this weekend starting tonight :D:D:D:D

You tell em Jim.

NO ONE lays the smack down on the Yanks like my Wahoo's! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)