SOmething wrong with SES-6 ( 40.5W)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Definitely this TP has switched to DVB-S2.. I did manually scan using the Symbol rate showed in the picture 4025H / 12832
and I got again signal but My Signal drop drastically from 70=to ==>15-30 (bouncing):eek: ,also other channels from others tp's has moved to this Frequency.. So the Symbol rate was changed too..I dont know but I am seeing liitle bit better the picture quality;)..Using Openbox S9

Hi people!

I'll like to install a dish to access this satellite (SES-6) from Montreal; any help, recommendations?
I'm an FTA null, had experience only with Bell/Dish/DTV...

Any installer tech in my area?

Thank you!

Eduardo.

Eddie.... you'll need at the minimum a 33" DISH for SES6 (40w) in Montreal. Kijjiji has several 36" and 39" inch dishes for sale.

Also, how exactly are you set up? using a motor? dish size, LNB type (circ or linear) because you cant use the same LNB for DISH/BELL/DTV to get 45W.

If you want the C-band channels that this thread is discussing, you will need a 8-10' dish with a C-band LNBF and DVBS/S2 satellite receiver.

You should be able to find a free C-band dish on the classifieds or you could buy a new 8', 10' or 12' on Ebay/Amazon.

I would suggest a quality c-band LNBF similar to the Titanium Satellite C1PLL™ LNBF. Several good receivers on the market. A great value is the Amiko mini HD SE.

Before you buy anything, make sure that you have a install location that has a clear line of sight towards the eastern horizon. www.dishpointer.com with provide the dish aiming for your address.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)