Sons of Anarchy returns

It IS my favorite show. Wish there were more than 13 episodes.

Anyone else think the premier was kind of slow/not up to par?

Was surprised last night when Stephen King showed up as The Cleaner.

Good episode, but thought it was a little slow.

That's the way I've been feeling all season, so far. Weakest season IMO. Like Opie said, we've got to find Abel. I agree. But I'm afraid it's going to take the whole season for them to figure it out.

Whoa!

After being a bit slow so far, they really went into "warp" last night (yes, I watched on-line). Looks like the wild west is coming to Belfast. Great episode.

Whoa Again!

Just watched the season finale. It bogged down some mid-season, but all sins are forgiven. To be honest, I never saw it coming...any of it. All the loose ends were neatly (and surprisingly) tied up. Though I had a bad taste for Sutter after his Fox dispute comments, he really stepped up to the plate for this one. Looks like next year, the story will focus on Jax and Clay's past with John. BTW, anybody know who Thomas is/was (referred to in John's letter to Maureen that Tara was reading)? Sounded like maybe a deceased son.

Just watched the season finale. It bogged down some mid-season, but all sins are forgiven. To be honest, I never saw it coming...any of it. All the loose ends were neatly (and surprisingly) tied up. Though I had a bad taste for Sutter after his Fox dispute comments, he really stepped up to the plate for this one. Looks like next year, the story will focus on Jax and Clay's past with John. BTW, anybody know who Thomas is/was (referred to in John's letter to Maureen that Tara was reading)? Sounded like maybe a deceased son.
This was a really good one!! I agree with everything you said!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts