Sony and Samsung Drop UHD TV Prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
After seeing the Hobbit in 4k, 48 FPS 3D I am sold on the technology. When they have sets and playback devices that are ready for the mass market I will be upgrading. I am going to just nurse along my 1080p equipment until then.

After seeing the Hobbit in 4k, 48 FPS 3D I am sold on the technology. When they have sets and playback devices that are ready for the mass market I will be upgrading. I am going to just nurse along my 1080p equipment until then.

I am having similar thoughts. My projector is pre-3D and I didn't feel that was enough reason to upgrade. Probably will when I consider 4K a stable technology.

Huh? The Hobbit came out quite a long time ago. They are only releasing the extended version. In fact, March 19.

S~

Yeap. That's one of those series they'll keep bleeding you dry with newer, even "better" versions.

S~

Here was my post for BD Vs. HFR

Movies good. 3D was really good. Audio rocked. Was wondering what you guys that have seen the HFR version at the theater thought of the BD version vs. HFR. Personally, I found the HFR to be too much like watching someting with motion enhancement cranked to 240/480.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts