Sony might be cutting their Blu-ray Prices

The nice thing about the Ignore List is, it works in all forums. Amazing how much time I've saved by screening out the nonsense.

You are correct on the 483. I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake and will not make a backhanded slap when doing it. As with averages in any product, there are enough products on either sides to satisfy consumers. A few products can drive up an average price. 10/16 players under 400 dollars and 6 under 300 shows a significant drop. In two years, prices for players have dropped on average by more than 50%. SDDVD did not make that drastic of a drop for more than 5 years. Until about 2004, Tuesday deals on new releases were 19.99 otherwise best deals were 24.99 after the first week. everything will get there. Problem with this generation is they want everything now and at dirt cheap prices.

I do not need to make excuses for the BD30. It has served my needs, my costumers needs, and users on this and other forums needs very well. The only excuses I see are coming off of your keyboard for not getting into BD. Electronics evolves quickly. We have gone from receivers supporting stereo, to ProLogic, to DD, to DD and DTS, and now TrueHD/DTSMAster are the norm for HT receivers in about ten or so years. CE companies look at the development lifespan of the average HT receiver (not separates) at 2-3 years max. Why do you think Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer come out with whole new lines every year. You would be hard pressed to to find a decent receiver without these features now. For those of us that are truly into audio, we are finally being offered some separates with advanced audio from Parasound, Rotel, Krell, etc. I would rather have a receiver do any and all audio processing of audio as they will more than likely have better DACS and be able to handle any and all processes in BM correctly. Why would anyone want to have a piece of video equipment handle audio? That is not their job. Similar to having a receiver upscale and process video. Stick with what you are good at.

This will be my last response to you in this forum. You have been allowed to troll and I will be following everyone else and simply ignoring you. You may have fooled the mods into reinstating your ban, but the rest of us were not. You are simply seeking attention here for your personal agenda. If it applies to you it is correct, everyone else is wrong. Perhaps we will meet in other forums, but not this one until you can show some maturity and start adding something beneficial to this forum.

S~
You don't take loses to well. You made a fool out of yourself with your math and this is your comeback. Oh all the tears I've lost from others not talking to me. Onward and upward. I'd like for you and anyone here to tell me one lie that I've said about BD or any of their players.
dfergie said:
OK, I logged out and did not see them...
I am afraid I owe you an apology, staff and others see what is on the below attachment on threads when they are deleted...So I am sorry for the misunderstanding...and sorry I did not Pm you, this pc does not have a e-mail account as it is my htpc... you have full rights again...
Based on that statement how can you say that I "fooled the mods into reinstating your ban" so much for doing things without a backhanded slap. Very nature statement knowing that you knew what happened.

You don't take loses to well. You made a fool out of yourself with your math and this is your comeback. Oh all the tears I've lost from others not talking to me. Onward and upward. I'd like for you and anyone here to tell me one lie that I've said about BD or any of their players.
Based on that statement how can you say that I "fooled the mods into reinstating your ban" so much for doing things without a backhanded slap. Very nature statement knowing that you knew what happened.

Enough. No name-calling or personal attacks.

Price drop must have occurred. Walmart has rolled the prices of the Sony S350 to $298. And Amazon has them at a hidden price (i.e. also just under $300).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts