Sony Movie Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Based on its proposed channel number, Platinum, which has been stated here already.

Actually it wasn't. It was asked twice, and someone mentioned platinum before it was asked, but that does not mean that it was stated that the channel was set to go into platinum.

With the channel being on 386, the assumption is that the channel will be Platinum considering it's right in the middle of the Platinum channel series....

Looking at their movie lineup with many of the movies displayed from the 70's and the 80's I think its safe to assume that it will not be a premium channel. I would assume that it will be part of the Platinum HD package.

Some of the movies shown on their homepage include:

Ghostbusters 2, The Graduate, The City of Lost Children, The Fisher King, If Lucy Fell, Philadelphia, Dick and Das Boot.

I took a look at their website, maybe nothing original but it does look better than the Sony TV channel I have watched (carried by Sky)

Cool. I'd take another HD Net Movies, Encore, or Retroplex over another HBO any day of the week.

Good thing you have that option and that I have the option to have both Plat pack and HBO . Hbo is excellent for series tv like True Blood , Entourage, Hung, among others.

I wonder if the Das Boot version they'll show is one of the Bowdlerized versions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)