"Sony owes me $14,000"

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a certain point, I don't know WHAT you were writing T2k, because I put you on my ignore list.

After your tirades here and elsewhere (you've got quite a reputation as a petulant child in you demeanor), it will probably happen here as well.

You realize that the thread I linked to was one where there was a decent discussion (even with some amounts of disagreement among posters), constructive in sorting through rumors and industry trends...UNTIL you and your acidic tongue showed up.

What IS your problem?

ARE you paid to be that way, i.e. a corporate/marketing-funded shill who's assigned task it to stir up s***storms on the forums...it's the only sane (if morally reprehensible) reason I can think of.

Let the adults here talk amongst ourselves. If you have something constructive to add, try doing it in such a way that might be in any sense mature and polite and maybe we'd take YOU a little more seriously.

Again, sorry folks...this thread may need to move on if T2k is intent on turning it into a Troll-trap. This is my last response to his/her rather pointless rants.

MOD, does this thread have a point at this juncture? It's now obvious the OP set it up as a bait, now that it went in a direction he/she didn't intend and the personal attacks ensue...it's not the first time w/ this joker.

A number of members no longer have access to this forum as of today for the constant flaming and name calling of other members who didn't agree with their opinion.

We didn't want to do this but we had no choice, other members are upset that we have done this while others are upset we have not done it sooner.

Others have gotten upset that some of these folks have made flaming posts twards other members and these posts have remained online for a few hours before they were removed, others hvetaken pot shotsck and were upset that their post was removed faster then the origional post. (i.e. it did not get equal time)

This forum is not monitored 24 hours a day, nor do we read every message posted to this or any of the other 40 forums we host here at SatelliteGuys. We are not here to babysit, we are here to provide you a fun place where you can discuss various topics and hopefully learn something along the way.

Most other forums have closed areas such as these because of these issues, however for the most partt our off topic areas such as the Video Game area has run well, and for that we thank you.

Please remember everyone has their opinon, please respect their opinion as much as you want them to respect yours.

Thanks everyone for being SatelliteGuys and thank you for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)