Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack

No it's not.

$499 for Sony MGS bundle (that they conveniently do not offer)
$42.99 for DS3 (Costco - Sony PlayStation® 3 DualShock® 3 Controller)
$18.99 for BD Remote (Costco - Sony PlayStation® 3 DVD Remote)

$560.98.

What am I missing here? Costco is just hamstringing you into buying accessories you might not otherwise buy (at least they are legitimately useful... not like they're bundling a intercooler and a game mat and a stand or something)
At least you get it all in one place. :p

Still, In retrospect I may have tried to get something like that had I got the chance. I'll eventually need both of those things (I just got the bundle.)

At least you get it all in one place. :p

Still, In retrospect I may have tried to get something like that had I got the chance. I'll eventually need both of those things (I just got the bundle.)

On top of that you get the free warranty from Costco, if it breaks down on you in a year or two, they will replace it.
Most places will charge you anywhere from 80-100$ for the extended year warranty.

Costco's deal is good, the stuff they come with is totally useful that people will get to use for everyday gaming/entertainment.

No it's not.

$499 for Sony MGS bundle (that they conveniently do not offer)
$42.99 for DS3 (Costco - Sony PlayStation® 3 DualShock® 3 Controller)
$18.99 for BD Remote (Costco - Sony PlayStation® 3 DVD Remote)

$560.98.

What am I missing here? Costco is just hamstringing you into buying accessories you might not otherwise buy (at least they are legitimately useful... not like they're bundling a intercooler and a game mat and a stand or something)

You are missing the unmatched warranty that they don't charge you for.

Oh, look its sold out...

It's sold out because Sony is inducing a Wii-like shortage with the 80gbs. After stopping shipping of the Motorstorm bundle months ago we're to believe they can't meet demand?

And you are basically paying $10 for their warranty, since you can get all the parts for cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts