Soon to be back to FTA!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrMylesG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Perry Hall, MD
Hey All,

I have spent the past six years couped up in an apartment in Baltimore and out of the FTA loop. I came to Maryland from Florida where I had a great FTA system. Soon I want to get started again and wanted some suggestions on a FTA system I can use in Maryland. Any suggestions on receivers would be appreciated. Thanks a million.

MSG

µHD or AZBox Premium +

Both have advantages over all others.
I have both units, but I haven't hooked up my µHD yet.
The µHD is less expensive and more user friendly (as I have been informed).
The AZBox has other capabilities like 4.2.2 etc, but is much more expensive and has some glitches, still.
Although I would never give up my AZBox, it is not the ultimate satisfaction in a box.
Conduct your own personal research on these IRDs (and all others that may pop up in this discussion).
Evaluate them based upon their advertised features and cost and then come back here to discuss the top three to five that you selected.
With group assistance, we could narrow your choices down to just two and it will probably be these two. And, with monetary logic on its side, the µHD is probably going to win out.

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)