Sorry Boys, the next Stanly Cup Champs will be the Blackhawks

When was the last time that Scotty had a bad year?

FYI... Scotty lives in the Buffalo Area...when he is not in Florida (which is all winter), so in reality....how much do you really think Scott had with Holland & Babcock's Cup Team??

He only showed up in Chicago...to push his weight around to get his kid the job. Scotty was offered the Toronto job before Burke and wouldn't take it because wants to be dictador and report to no one.

Anyways....whats Scotty gonna do about their cap problems for the 2010-11 season. Chicago has a one year window and Detroit, San Jose, Anaheim and Calargy to go through to even get to the finals.

But Scotty is not the one playing on the ice ....
Whens the last time he was with a BAD team ?

Chicago is not a bad team anymore, but they were a few short years ago.

I think that Scotty brings his teams up to a very good level. I am thinking when he had the Blues I do beleive they went very far in the playoffs.
I don't remember how far but id think it was very far for the Blues.

FYI... Scotty lives in the Buffalo Area...when he is not in Florida (which is all winter), so in reality....how much do you really think Scott had with Holland & Babcock's Cup Team??

He only showed up in Chicago...to push his weight around to get his kid the job. Scotty was offered the Toronto job before Burke and wouldn't take it because wants to be dictador and report to no one.

Anyways....whats Scotty gonna do about their cap problems for the 2010-11 season. Chicago has a one year window and Detroit, San Jose, Anaheim and Calargy to go through to even get to the finals.

Scotty's son had a job with the Blackhawks long before he got there.
It was his son that convinced Scotty to give it a go in Chicago, till that point he had an open contract to be an adviser for Mr. Illitch.

Scotty's son had a job with the Blackhawks long before he got there.
It was his son that convinced Scotty to give it a go in Chicago, till that point he had an open contract to be an adviser for Mr. Illitch.

And you really believe that Scotty had nothing to do with the firing of Savard last October and Talon this month? If that is the case you need to come visit Niagara Falls, because I have a bridge to sell you that crosses the gorge and takes you from niagara falls new york to niagara falls canada:D

And you really believe that Scotty had nothing to do with the firing of Savard last October and Talon this month? If that is the case you need to come visit Niagara Falls, because I have a bridge to sell you that crosses the gorge and takes you from niagara falls new york to niagara falls canada:D

So, Scotty, while NOT working for the Hawks orchestrated these moves ?

You really do dislike Scotty , don't you .....

What did he do to your team, besides beat them ???

So, Scotty, while NOT working for the Hawks orchestrated these moves ?

You really do dislike Scotty , don't you .....

What did he do to your team, besides beat them ???

He ruined the Sabres back in late 70's & early 80's. He broke up the French Connection, traded away stars, kept firing coaches and going behind the bench himself and won nothing. Not even a Stanley Cup finals appearance. His best showing in 9 years was a Conference Finals loss.

Thats why he is not loved in Buffalo.:mad:

He ruined the Sabres back in late 70's & early 80's. He broke up the French Connection, traded away stars, kept firing coaches and going behind the bench himself and won nothing. Not even a Stanley Cup finals appearance. His best showing in 9 years was a Conference Finals loss.

Thats why he is not loved in Buffalo.:mad:

Thats odd, he won most of the places he was, must be Buffallo, not Scotty.

As for him trading away players, he almost traded the Captain, Steve Yzerman ... fortunatly he didn't, but he made Steve a much better player when it's all said and done.

Chicago still needs to shed salary -- they've got 21 players signed and they're $2 million over the cap. They still need to move some players before the start of the season.

Bridgestone Invitational: Firestone Country Club

Golfers: ever had a hole in one ("real" golf not miniture golf)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)