Sorry, Streamers: The Race to Snag Old Shows Leads Nowhere

At least Netflix will be offering something new with Seinfeld, they will be showing it in 4K.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Trying to determine whether you are being sardonic...

Not in the least, offering it in 4K is something new for the show, that is a lot better the HBO MAX saying we have Friends, now come and subscribe to us without offering anything new.

Netflix has Friends for a few years now, never have watched it on there, they have so much new content I cannot keep up, watching Ozark right now, will try out Mindhunters after that.

Not in the least, offering it in 4K is something new for the show, that is a lot better the HBO MAX saying we have Friends, now come and subscribe to us without offering anything new.

Netflix has Friends for a few years now, never have watched it on there, they have so much new content I cannot keep up, watching Ozark right now, will try out Mindhunters after that.

OK. Yeah, I cannot keep up with all the new content either. 4K Seinfeld holds little appeal for me though. There are other things I am less interested in seeing in 4K, but a 3 camera sitcom is way down the list. That said, at least it is something new, like you said.

Reactions: Zookster
Well you do know who to blame right....Disney,but you could almost see this coming watching Disney buy companies over the years.

So the other companies say"We can be just as big as Disney".......no you can't,and if you believe you can,I got this bridge to sell.

In addition to exclusive streaming access to old shows like Friends, Big Bang Theory, Dr. Who, etc., HBO Max will feature a new line of exclusive original series and movies:

HBO Max - Wikipedia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts