Sorting EHD Content

tcee42

Original poster
Feb 16, 2013
FL
I did a search on here to find some help in sorting EHD content. Drive is purty full and I would like to separate programs I just want to archive from ones I would like to watch for the first time. Can't find any data on how programs are stored when moved to the EHD...record date, move date, title, etc. Anyway, any info ya'll could enlighten me with would be a big help. Thanks in advance

On 722 you use the group/sort in your DVR menu and it will do the same for the EHD.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I have a VIP722K...if I change settings on the DVR will they retroactively take effect on the EHD, or am I outta lucik? Thanks for the quick comeback, btw...

It'll work automatically for the EHD, but I believe all that it will do is group by titles, so episodes of any particular show would be in its own folder. I do not believe you can create folders of your own or sort the listing in any way. Which bites really. I have to scroll through about 330 things on my EHD. Nice that you can clump individual programs together, but sucks that you can't organize it any better, like you can on the DVR.

Thanks guys!! I kinda thought it would be difficult to do whut I wanted to do...lets hear it for digital advancement..woohoo!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)