This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sound no Picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
Just curious about a problem I am having. I have the MLBEI package along with the Superfan and HD programming. On the GameMix channel they are now showing along with the regular channels the HD channels that have a dash 1 extension. When I highlight these I get sound but no picture. Last year they showed HD ganes on two other channels and I had no problem. My service address is not where the actual equipment is. I "moved" last year so I could get Dodger games in NorCal.. I know I can't get the locals in HD since I am not in the spotbeam of LA.Is this the problem? I have been on the phone with Tech service 3 times in the past days with no answer. If not being in the area where my service is, is the problem then I will except that. MY question is, why do I get sound then and no picture. I didn't think there would be no problem living where I do and getting the games in HD since they are rally coming off of the RSNs. Any thought? Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.