Sources : Mets Sportsnet NY Reaches Deal With DirecTV, How About Dish ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Like Iv said folks, Thank God for XM Radio! MLB EI is a joke on dish! 4 teams considered home market, so I dont get any royals or St Louis games at all! Get either rangers or astros, one always blacked out NO MONEY FROM ME DISH! Why charge full price when you should be giving us at least a 40% discount. Could it be that charlie has figured out that he will make more money showing less teams but charging the same price as Direc Tv? Switching is not a option with me since I do have XM radio. But us BASEBALL FANS ARE GETTING SCREWED WITH DISH MLB EI

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead, but..

I was peaking thru Sportsnet NY's website and noticed that Dish is one of the providers listed under the "Get SNY" section of their website..

Possibly Dish is almost near agreement for this channel? Would be nice!

Edit : Link http://www.sny.tv/subscribe.jsp

HEY it does show dish network!!!!! this could be good news maybe for the cleveland channel as well, maybe dish is starting to rethink there position on these channels!
wonder if there is a way we can confirm dish network does have this channel other then the sny website!

That list is just a phone list so we can email bomb or phone blitz them with requests to carry the channel.

Anyone who wants to see them added needs to send emails now to make sure they know how important it is to us.

I can't believe that I'm going to be blacked out of two games a night now AND I am paying $43 a month for the next three months for Extra Innings.

I agree, seeing Dish listed there means nothing. It simply means to call them and bother them about it. If you want SNY or the Cleveland Indians channel then call that number and e-mail Dish and let them know you want it.

There is a headline for Friday March, 3 in satbiznews.com that reads :

"METS, INDIANS STILL OFF DISH FOR DBS DEALS"

http://www.satbiznews.com/

Unfortunately, you cannot read the article unless you subscribe to satbiznews.com. If anyone subscribes can they tell us what the article said.

Lucky said:
There is a headline for Friday March, 3 in satbiznews.com that reads :

"METS, INDIANS STILL OFF DISH FOR DBS DEALS"

http://www.satbiznews.com/

Unfortunately, you cannot read the article unless you subscribe to satbiznews.com. If anyone subscribes can they tell us what the article said.
I don't know. One of the "headlines" is Echostar,lifetime resolve dispute...seems just a little dated to me

juan said:
I don't know. One of the "headlines" is Echostar,lifetime resolve dispute...seems just a little dated to me

No, No you are reading the wrong thing. You must go to the right side where it says "TODAY'S HEADLINES FRIDAY MARCH 3, 2006" that is updated every MWF and is the current stuff. There is accompanying articles that are added three times a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)