SOUTH goes South - update Dish drops all Confederate Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
Business Wire, April 9, 1865

Following Lee's surrender at Appomattox, Dish Network has announced they have dropped all Confederate Channels.

Charlie Ergen was quoted as saying " I don't see how they are going to pay for their channels, since Confederate Dollars are now worthless. So, we had no choice but to remove them. But there are some interesting replacements in the works, such as the proposed Carpetbaggers Channel. "

Jim DeFranco added " Whatever we find to replace them, I think that there will always be people with no lives that will continue to talk about them. "

Jim DeFranco added " Whatever we find to replace them, I think that there will always be people with no lives that will continue to talk about them. "
All that time spent thinking up a "snappy retort" to the people who liked Voom and this is the best you could do? Talk about no life...

Mario

i heard a song from the band "confederate railroad" on one of the sirius stations. seriously, where was this post supposed to go? perhaps it should get closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)