Speaker Stand Suggestions

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Teachsac is going to get me some info from his stands at home, in the meantime I got turned on to these for the new Klipsch:

Would prob just secure with a few strips of Blu Tack. Would fill them with sand for sure.

Base of Klipsch RB-81 is 9"w x 12"d

VTI DF $99/pr
Top Plate Dimensions: 6 1/2" W x 8" D
Base Plate Dimensions: 10 3/4" W x 12 3/4" D
MP10003118747_P255045_500X500.jpg

VTI RF $99/pr
Top Plate Dimensions: 6 1/2" W x 8" D
Base Plate Dimensions: 10 3/4" W x 11 3/4" D

51RKdOonoYL.jpg

I notice the top base is small (5.75x5.75). How do you secure the 75's?

Thanks for checking it out, not easy to find good stands that dont rattle. Ive had a bad experience with some Sanus wood ones.

Ah, cool. It may just be they are weighted/heavy enough to not move. My Def Tech, which have a little bass, are so light they jump around like beans if they are not secured in some way.

Ah, cool. It may just be they are weighted/heavy enough to not move. My Def Tech, which have a little bass, are so light they jump around like beans if they are not secured in some way.

I'm surprised you even have a roof left. I've seen the levels you watch movies at :D I don't think mine's ever gone past -12.

S~

The Klipsch's are very efficient, so I expect Jason will be turning the levels down. I am a little surprised you ent with the bookshelf versions instead of the RF series towers. The stands probably cost more than the difference in price.

Probably too late to pose this question but by the time you add in the stands and their cost are you saving floor space or money over the comparable floor stander?

cheers,

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)