Special Promotion

JH1949

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Corvette City
Does anyone out there know the details about the SPECIAL PROMOTION on page 1 of my E* bill ?

All it says is:

"You have been selected to receive an exclusive offer. Call now and enjoy a $29.99 credit on your 1st and 12th month of programming. Hurry offer ends 11/15/07. Call 1-888-255-0761 today !"

Last edited:
OK, so I called, and the CSR said it was a brand new promotion. She took $29.99 immediately off my next bill and scheduled the same for next September's bill. She said there was no qualifications to the promo, just Dish saying thank you for being a customer.

Hmm.. I hope you didnt make a 12 month commitment by agreeing to that... with all this talk about Sprint being sued for changing commitments without telling people, i hope thsi is not the case..

I called and they said this was available for new customers but that he would credit me with $20 on my next bill.

I asked if he could credit the $29.99 that new customers were getting and he mumbled something back - so I think I got a $20 credit.

YMMV

Oh...no I just shredded my bill without looking at it because I have Auto pay...bummer.
You can log into your account on the Dish Network web site and see your bill there in PDF format. Looks exactly the same as the bill you get in the mail.

I didn't see it in the paper bill or just now online.

Since I was there online, I just got the free Showtime for 3 months. What the hell. It should just cost $5 in January when I call to cancel. Correct?

I didn't see it in the paper bill or just now online.

Since I was there online, I just got the free Showtime for 3 months. What the hell. It should just cost $5 in January when I call to cancel. Correct?

Provided you cancel inside of 90 days they will waive the normal $5 downgrade fee :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts