Special Retailer Chat Tuesday

What plans???? What detailed national HD and LIL HD plans have ever actually been announced????

Great statement: they never announced specific plans so there's no way to know whether they will be disrupted or not. :)

they actually DID say April. And based on the recap Scott's posting, it's now late march/early april at least for some of them (selfishly, including Austin, TX).

I'm psyched!

Maybe all is NOT lost, and I don't have to switch out a 10-year relationship.

I'm sure that SCOTT will give everybody a complete accounting of the promised channels. If not, look at ch 101, they are running that customer chat at various times. That shows the cities and nationals....

they actually DID say April. And based on the recap Scott's posting, it's now late march/early april at least for some of them (selfishly, including Austin, TX).
-snip-

Yea, well, my keyboard ran away with me when I typed "HD LIL" but specific national HD plans (either channels or timing) have never been released. It will be theoretically impossible to distinguish "AMC-14 failure changes plans" from "AMC-14 failure does not change plans".

Looks like during the last Charlie Chat they didn't show us all their cards. Since there seems to be no change of what was announce.

But I bet with AMC14 Charlie was going to spring some unexpected channels on us.

Now we need to know how "soon" AMC14 is going to make it to it's orbit so we know how long we can grip about not having those extras that we didn't know about :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)