Status
Please reply by conversation.
In Orlando Florida:
No 498
Yes on 480 and 481
9300 had a freeze frame from a commercial for awhile-now 721 message
9301-only a 721 message all night.

Did a rest -no change.

Is that a bad sign? Just had the new dish and two HD DVRs installed Saturday. Now I'm worried.

SRJ

I was getting A&E on 9300; I am now receiving a message that it is searching for a signal. I am still receiving Discovery on 9301.

i wouldnt worry! clearly directv is working on these channels. sometimes it cuts away from 9301 and it shows a message that saya something like this...."no need to call us we are aware that this TV station is temporarily unavalable... we wil have this channel as quickly as possible.. sorry for the interruption."

Now it says..

"We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties. Please stand by. We apologize for the inconvinience."

Guys, Calm down! Earl has just explain that what you are seeing is D* actually testing the channels for service ability. Some of you will see ext.771 or 721 etc. some "We are experiance tech. difficulties.! No need to think the test channel isn't working right!

im not worrying i know they are working with them!

im just reporting what i see. and wouldnt expect anything right now till these channels are launched and made official!

9300 - 721 msg (I should be getting this channel though)
9301 - Looking good!

Yes on 480/481.

498 seems to come in sporadically.

Here in Texas City,Tx .....38 Miles from Houston. Getting NFL Network Replay of Texas/Colts in HD on 9300 and Discovery on 9301 right now.

But should I worry if i haven't gotten anything on 9300 or 9301, 498 is black/grey but I do I have a message on 480 and 481 saying the b conv is working.

Last night during the incessant checking back to 9300- I did see the last scene of NBC's Chuck frozen. When i went back later it was a car commercial frozen. But nothing else ever. Am I screwed/

Damn-I wish I had never heard about these tests.

But should I worry if i haven't gotten anything on 9300 or 9301, 498 is black/grey but I do I have a message on 480 and 481 saying the b conv is working.

Last night during the incessant checking back to 9300- I did see the last scene of NBC's Chuck frozen. When i went back later it was a car commercial frozen. But nothing else ever. Am I screwed/

Damn-I wish I had never heard about these tests.

When I say i haven't gotten anything-I mean no live/moving TV. I do get the 721 message on both channels.

Still wish i never heard about these tests.:mad:

No need for special test channels if they're going to be turning on the real channels.

9300 & 9301 working

Both test channels (9300 & 9301) are working for me, but neither are very good quality.

Also, I've been having trouble with ESPN HD. Anyone else seeing a ton of pixelating the last two days, just on 73?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts