Special Test Channels 9300 and 9301: Tonight!!! 9/22/2007 at 10pm PT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is the National Geo skipping on other peoples sometimes? Every now and then it seems like it is catching/freezing whatever?? Discovery is doing GREAT!!!

Is the National Geo skipping on other peoples sometimes? Every now and then it seems like it is catching/freezing whatever??

Same here. When they went to commercial I couldn't even watch the Bowflex commercial because the picture was pixelling so badly.

They must be tweaking it though.... the longer I watch the less it happens.

Both channels coming in great in Des Moines, IA. Here I thought I was coming over to break great news that I found them and they were lit up a while ago.

A note on the picture quality....

I just switched from Mediacom to DTV about a month ago and was a little disappointed in the picture quality with DTV. DiscoveryHD on 9301 closely matches the quality I was used to seeing on cable. I hope that all of the HD channels will be this good soon.

n2077:
Did you recently upgrade and get the new dish (5 LNB). I just added the H20 on Friday and put the 5 LNB up this evening. I have Ch 498, but "no dice" on the 93's.

Hantu

HR20-100
passive setup
Ox18a

I previously received 480 & 481 correctly
498 never worked for me, persistant black/grey screen

After rebooting my receiver, I now get 9300, 9301 and for the first time 498 works as well.

i love how that water looks on Discovery..this is awesome..i cant wait for the rest of the channels

hantu- i just had dtv installed last week, with the full HD choice extra package, so 5 lnb and h20, the whole 9 yards, and 498 is coming in with the 'you're good to go' message and everything, yet 9300 and 9301 still show channel not purchased

For folks that are not getting channels after reboot, check directv.com and see if you have any recent activity with HD Package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts