Special Test Channels 9300 and 9301: Tonight!!! 9/22/2007 at 10pm PT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I stumbled across this thread last night at about 2 minutes to midnight and tuned in to 9300. Yep, she was there! So was 9301. 9300 in 720p and 9301 in 1080i. Wait, 720p?

I had the impression that everything form D10 was coming down in 1080i. Did I miss something? (Hell, it wouldn't be the first, time if I did!)

I stumbled across this thread last night at about 2 minutes to midnight and tuned in to 9300. Yep, she was there! So was 9301. 9300 in 720p and 9301 in 1080i. Wait, 720p?

I had the impression that everything form D10 was coming down in 1080i. Did I miss something? (Hell, it wouldn't be the first, time if I did!)

Hopefully, all channels coming from D10 will be native to the channel. NatGeo is 720p which is why that channel last night was 720p.

I was in the "Channel Not Purchased" boat last night. No idea what's going on. Ugh! I don't get to play along!

Missed the test. D* has to be the worst communicating company of all time. Why not send out a notice on our recievers telling us about the test?

Missed the test. D* has to be the worst communicating company of all time. Why not send out a notice on our recievers telling us about the test?

You didn't miss much... just Dirty Jobs...it's HD but I rate the HD quality of Dirty Jobs as fair. I guess since they are using hand held HD cameras and not the high quality HD studio cameras.

You didn't miss much... just Dirty Jobs...it's HD but I rate the HD quality of Dirty Jobs as fair. I guess since they are using hand held HD cameras and not the high quality HD studio cameras.

Question is, was it actually HD. Before I left Dish, most of the stuff we were getting on TLCHD and DiscHD was not true hd.

The test was more directed at CE folks. They werent looking to test upconvert SD or HD quality but rather if receivers were able to get the channels and compare against messages there were getting with the other test channels (498,499,etc)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts