Special Thursday Night CE 2/12 (Alert: 2nd Chance Friday)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Note to Directv: Doing a CE Download on a Thursday night is really hard for me because of school and various other reasons. I really hope that this isn't going to be the way. Thanks so much.

this doesn't happen a lot.yes it's true i have to be up for work at 5am but i find it to be a pleasant surprise and at the same time i'm curious.

Note to Directv: Doing a CE Download on a Thursday night is really hard for me because of school and various other reasons. I really hope that this isn't going to be the way. Thanks so much.
first period my teacher's a true geek, he'll excuse my tardiness from oversleeping

Mine won't. If I get 3 of them I get a detention. It'll sound very odd when I say to my principle "Sorry I overslept, but I stayed up late because I had an software update download and test for Directv"

I completely understand about being an uncommon thing. I just wanted to make sure they are not going to do what they did this week with not having the CE for the -100 receivers until thursday.

Mine won't. If I get 3 of them I get a detention. It'll sound very odd when I say to my principle "Sorry I overslept, but I stayed up late because I had an software update download and test for Directv"

I completely understand about being an uncommon thing. I just wanted to make sure they are not going to do what they did this week with not having the CE for the -100 receivers until thursday.

don't worry,it isn't a common thing:) have an ice cold beer and wait for it. :D it will come

I wish I could have an Ice Cold beer, but I can't since I am only 18. I have a cold right now also, so I need something right now.

How can you ever download a CE? It is way past your bed time. :D

Sorry but I could not resist.

CRAP! I just pressed the wrong button in my email and unsubscribed from this thread.

so long all, I'll never see you again because I won't remember to check this thread

Why is that after reading this thread, I'm feeling rather old (at 35 that is!). Lol, I haven't worried about detention in quite a while!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts