Special Thursday Night CE 2/12 (Alert: 2nd Chance Friday)

Note to Directv: Doing a CE Download on a Thursday night is really hard for me because of school and various other reasons. I really hope that this isn't going to be the way. Thanks so much.

this doesn't happen a lot.yes it's true i have to be up for work at 5am but i find it to be a pleasant surprise and at the same time i'm curious.

Note to Directv: Doing a CE Download on a Thursday night is really hard for me because of school and various other reasons. I really hope that this isn't going to be the way. Thanks so much.
first period my teacher's a true geek, he'll excuse my tardiness from oversleeping

Mine won't. If I get 3 of them I get a detention. It'll sound very odd when I say to my principle "Sorry I overslept, but I stayed up late because I had an software update download and test for Directv"

I completely understand about being an uncommon thing. I just wanted to make sure they are not going to do what they did this week with not having the CE for the -100 receivers until thursday.

Mine won't. If I get 3 of them I get a detention. It'll sound very odd when I say to my principle "Sorry I overslept, but I stayed up late because I had an software update download and test for Directv"

I completely understand about being an uncommon thing. I just wanted to make sure they are not going to do what they did this week with not having the CE for the -100 receivers until thursday.

don't worry,it isn't a common thing:) have an ice cold beer and wait for it. :D it will come

I wish I could have an Ice Cold beer, but I can't since I am only 18. I have a cold right now also, so I need something right now.

How can you ever download a CE? It is way past your bed time. :D

Sorry but I could not resist.

CRAP! I just pressed the wrong button in my email and unsubscribed from this thread.

so long all, I'll never see you again because I won't remember to check this thread

Why is that after reading this thread, I'm feeling rather old (at 35 that is!). Lol, I haven't worried about detention in quite a while!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)