Special Thursday Night CE 2/12 (Alert: 2nd Chance Friday)

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Software Download Windows:
Thursday, February 12, 2009 11PM - 2:30AM ET ** Special - Read Below **
Friday, February 13, 2009 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday, February 14, 2009 11PM - 2:30AM ET
Be sure to double check your full model number before forcing a download
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

• HR21-100/HR22-100 - Expected Thursday Only Release Notes
  • HR20-100 - Canceled
  • HR20-700/HR21-700/HR23-700 - Expected Friday/Saturday
  • HR21-200/HR22-200/HR21-Pro - Expected Friday/Saturday

DIRECTV Plus DVR (R15/R16/R22)

• R22-100 - Expected Thursday Only
  • R22-200 - Expected Friday/Saturday

DIRECTV High Definition Standalone Receiver (H20/H21/H23)

DIRECTV Standalone Receiver (D10/11/12)

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the CE Chat on Friday nights:
cechat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

Expected is greater than 75%
Possible is greater than 50%
Maybe is less than 50%
Canceled is 0%

Last edited:
I got a 404 on your FAQ link. I just got DirecTV yesterday (AND IT OWNS DISH!) and the tech mentioned CE, I was really wanting to look into it.

And finally, some form of hardware/software where the developers actually will listen to you, thanks.

Welcome to SatelliteGuys! :)
I'm seeing that, will find try to find that thread and re-link... basically you must understand that the Cutting Edge program is a Beta program and all discussion about the CE's stays in this forum... also if something goes wrong with the Software download, do not call Directv as the CSRs will not know what you are talking about... that is a basic outline and I'm sure I've forgotten something...

alright this sounds awesome, by the way, I'm graduating high school this year and want to major in computer science, if I apply to directv to be a software developer can I put this on my resume?

ce chat

hey i was wondering if with this special ce release if were also going to have a special chat tonight or if were still going with just Fridays chat

is there an irc or is just java? I have a botched java install (apperantly multiple JDK's and JVM's don't play well together) and dunno if I can get it working

So how do we know if the HR20-100 will be included in tonites download? I just barely got the nationally released 0x2b0 last nite and I'd hate to lose it cuz I tried downloading software that's not available for my receiver. Thanks.

Cheers,
Robin

So how do we know if the HR20-100 will be included in tonites download? I just barely got the nationally released 0x2b0 last nite and I'd hate to lose it cuz I tried downloading software that's not available for my receiver. Thanks.

Cheers,
Robin

Be here or in the chat to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)