::SPECIALS:: Special Sale Prices On C BAND ACCESSORIES From WS International For SatelliteGuys.US Me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Hello Everybody,

Wanted to announce some specials for you, the forum members for some of our C band equipment. Quality is #1. All of our WS International brand LNB and LNBFs carry a full 2-year warranty! We stand behind our product 100% and are confident of the quality of our product. That's why we can offer the warranty that we do.

These are some great specials, so take advantage of the pricing and stock up now! Keep in mind, we are always looking for new dealers. If you want to make some extra money by selling WS International satellite equipment, or if you currently sell on eBay, Amazon, etc...., we'd be happy to have you on board & we will stand behind you and support you. With the power of the internet these days, sky is the limit. Join our network of satellite dealers and installers. If you'd like to become an authorized dealer, please sign up here

As always, thanks for your support. You support and loyalty is what has made us what we are today. Without you, we would not exist. Thank you for all of your support though out the years. Please feel free to email me with any comments, concerns, or questions. :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

All offers below are valid until further notice.
-----------------------------------------------

VBox-X Actuator DiSEqC Positioner
Over 50% Off Retail Price
$24.50+shipping
BUY NOW

ESX241 Single Output C Band LNBF
$9.99+shipping
BUY NOW
2year%20warranty%20copyL2.png

ESX242 Twin Output C Band LNBF
$14.25+shipping
BUY NOW
2year%20warranty%20copyL2.png

WSKU2C KIT Complete Conical Scalar Ring Kit (Includes 65mm LNBF Holder
Over 61% Off Retail Price
$19.00+shipping
BUY NOW

22KHz Switch
Over 60% Off Retail Price
$3.99+shipping
BUY NOW

WS1247M 120cm Dish & Ground/Wall Mount

$75
Local Pickup Only From Our Los Angeles Warehouse

WS1870P 6 foot C Band dish, includes polar mount, but not the mast

$69
Call 770-420-5272 to order

only local pickup? on the dishes?

On the 120cm dish, it's only for local pickup since they are in bulk and have no packing. That's how we can offer such a low price on them. You can order one to be shipped, but they would be at regular price. These are only available from our Los Angeles branch.

On the 180cm dish, we can get that shipped to you via our Atlanta branch.

WSI, do you offer parcel post on your items? Trying to buy something but only option is UPS which is about $4 more.

oh...the way your post was worded it sounded like you had just made an order with WSI right before he posted the deals

That is what just happened to me. Ordered a Vbox and a ku2c bracket from WSI and got it last week. I will PM Robby to see if he can do anything for me. Too bad they were out of the 24" actuators and too bad they didn't include them in this deal if they had them.

WSI, do you offer parcel post on your items? Trying to buy something but only option is UPS which is about $4 more.

I came to the same conclusion about shipping that you have, so today I just ordered another C-Band LNBF from another web site and as it came with free shipping so the total cost was less still less than the deal here. I'm glad that they are a supporting member but I think they need to reevaluate the shipping options and cost.

USPS with flat rate boxes is a great way to ship things on the cheap. They have a great thing called Click and Ship for people that want to do things online and make things easy.

Is anyone driving to LA to bring a load of the 120s back to the Chicago area? Milwaukee? Minneapolis? Anyone? That is a great price for a dish that size. Getting it to you is the hardest part.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I had not logged in for the past couple of weeks.

In some cases we do. You can call me at 818-485-8350 and let me know what items you need and I'm sure we can work something out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)