::SPECIALS:: Special Sale Prices On C BAND ACCESSORIES From WS International For SatelliteGuys.US Me

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hi does the c band lnb comes with the dielatric film

Yes! Absolutely. Our ESX241, ESX242, ESX741, and ESX741U models all come with dielectric plates. We had a batch of them about 2 or 3 years ago that did not, but now they all come with dielectric plates for circular C band reception.

Pick-up in L.A.

I am interested in the WS1247M, 120 cm dish for $75. I'm not too far from L.A. Can I just show up at the warehouse in L.A. and buy one or do I order it first ? Do you have a store front or strictly a warehouse in L.A.

Thanks

I am interested in the WS1247M, 120 cm dish for $75. I'm not too far from L.A. Can I just show up at the warehouse in L.A. and buy one or do I order it first ? Do you have a store front or strictly a warehouse in L.A.

Thanks

Yes, you can cal 818 485 8350, place the order then come by and pick it up and pay for it

Yes. Absolutely. They will end next Friday, and next Friday or Saturday, I will announce new specials.

I want to hear what people want to see on sale. I have started a thread for it here. Please let me know what items you want to see on sale and maybe I can include them.

Thanks for everybody's support. Hope everyone has a spectacular and relaxing weekend!

Robby, how much is a 24" actuator? didnt see a price on your site. ,,,,,,edit (found it, was at wrong site)

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)